A Place of Recovery for Women Since 1967
CASA WILL HELP YOU TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
Casa Treatment Center has helped thousands of women conquer addiction and take their lives back. Casa’s clinically managed addiction treatment programs were developed to address each woman’s biological, psychological and social factors that contribute to her addiction. Our treatment approaches are in alignment with behavioral healthcare best practices and are provided throughout our entire continuum of care.
To provide a home of hope and healing where women recover from addiction, transform their lives, and learn to love themselves.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Licensed & Certified by the California Department of Health Care Services
- Member: National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP)
- Member: California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP)
- Member: California Association of Alcohol & Drug Program Executives (CAADPE)
- Member: Pasadena Chamber of Commerce
- Member: Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce
- Member: Fair Care Promise
Founded in 1967, Casa Treatment Center is a nonprofit 501 (C) (3) addiction treatment provider.
Our Residential Program program offers a holistic approach for women whose recovery needs require a structured live-in treatment setting.
Day Treatment Program
Our Day Treatment Program offers a holistic approach for women whose recovery needs may not require residential (onsite) treatment, yet are appropriate for a program that exceeds the level of care offered in Intensive Outpatient Treatment..
Our Outpatient Program provides an intensive and highly structured program focused on recovery and relapse prevention for women who are either unable to accommodate a residential treatment schedule or seek aftercare support following completion of residential treatment.
Sober Living Program
Our Sober Living Program and facilities make it possible for women completing addiction treatment to live in a safe, supportive, and sober environment for up to one year.