Addiction doesn't stop during a pandemic, and neither do we!
Residential COVID-19 Protections Include:
- On-site COVID-19 Testing
- Quarantine Suites for New Clients
- TeleHealth Individual and Group Sessions
- Streamed Exercise Programs
- On-going Facility and Equipment Sanitizing
- On-Site Licensed Vocation Nurse
- Mandatory Masks for all Staff
Our Outpatient programs are currently 100% TeleHealth and are an outstanding and effective way to gain more education, coping skills, and enduring connections in recovery after a residential program has been completed.
Sober Living Program
We are also accepting admissions to our Sober Living program and have social distancing and safety protocols in place.
As our community faces two major public health threats – addiction and COVID-19, Casa Treatment Center is here and ready to help.